Friday, April 23, 2021

Jamaica Is Beautiful



 Hey guys Nericia here, I hope all is well with you today. I had a great day today hanging with my kids and playing tag in the afternoon. What about you?


Jamaica is beautiful, now I don't just say that because I live here, it's because it really is. It contains lots of beautiful places to visit, lots of nice scenery. Lovely beaches and rivers. Caves and mountains and springs. Not to mention the wide variety of food and beverage and the people, gosh it is a beautiful experience. 

People from all over the world come to enjoy Jamaica's beauty, and when they go home they tell their friends, and their friends come to see the beauty as well. 


Anyway, don't take my word for it. Book your flight, but in the meantime, feast your eyes on some of our lovely beaches, rivers, and waterfall photos.  


                     Dunns River falls in Ocho Rios







Reggae Falls In St. Thomas 








                                YS Falls In St. Elizabeth








White sand Beaches in the parish of                                     Westmoreland 







                      Castleton Gardens in the parish of 
                                            St. Mary







Dolphins Cove in Ocho Rios 









There are many other places I want to show you, but for right now, I have to go.

Well that's all for some of the beaches and rivers in this feature, Look out for much more in upcoming blogs. Keep safe and wash your hands.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there