Saturday, April 17, 2021

How Garlic Helps Me With High Blood Pressure

 Hey guys, how are you doing today, I hope all is in the best of health, I am just here with another of my personal experiences with garlic. 


I have three beautiful kids as I may have mentioned in previous articles. They are 12-year-old Olivia, 10-years-old Damion, and 8 years old Christiano. I really love my kids and even though I have the task of raising them on my own, I still enjoy every single moment. I had all three by natural birth in Jamaica my home country. 

The two older ones were born in Kingston and the youngest one was born in Montego bay as that is where I was living at the time. I had a toxic relationship with their dad and that forced me to move around a lot. I have been on my own with them for almost eight years and it seems to have been the best decision I have ever made. Sometimes it is hard and I am sad but, you have to love yourself first. 

So I have never been affected by pressure, I was always a normal healthy person, I have never been admitted to the hospital for more than one day. 

That all changed when I got pregnant with my third child, I realized that unlike the first two pregnancies I was sick all the time. My feet were swollen all the time, I was very emotional. I used to cry for no reason, I would just sit and start crying and feel miserable and uncomfortable. I was afraid that something was going wrong so when I was 4 months old I went to the clinic because I felt like I was getting worst. I saw my doctor and as I was telling her what was going on she asked me if I was having frequent headaches and if I felt sleepy a lot. I told her yes, and told her that I sometimes felt like my tongue was too heavy for my mouth. She did some tests and also did a Blood pressure check. My level was way too high she prescribed me some medication and kept me in the hospital for the night to help to lower the pressure. The next day I was free to go, and from that day on, I have been affected by pressure. I always heard that garlic is good to stabilize pressure and so I started adding a little more to my diet. I drank tea,  crushed it, and ate it, I even added a little extra to my meals. I must say that it has been two months and I have not had a high-pressure reading. My doctor is stumped as to what could lower my pressure so much and normalize it. Now I am not a doctor I have never studied medicine but as I said this is one of my personal experiences with garlic. Thank you for reading and God Bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there