Saturday, April 17, 2021

DON'T YOU EVER GIVE UP


                                          

Good day all, I am blessed to be able to sit here and be able to write a blog post. There are so many people this morning that do not have the privilege to do so, and I am so glad that I am able to. 

I have been trying so hard to come to terms with this covid pandemic and how it has affected so many people all over the world. I have never seen so many deaths and heard of so much suffering and pain from people from all over the world. It sometimes leaves me feeling so sad. I have personally lost two persons to this monster and I truly hope that I do not lose anyone else. 

I woke up this morning feeling so stressed, another Friday and I have so many bills to pay and there is no money in my account. I have used up all my resources there is no food in my house. I am literally broke and I have too many bills I don't even know where to start. 

Have you ever been here, have you been at the point where you start asking yourself what's next? asking god where he is and what's happening in your life. You feel as if the walls are closing in on you and no matter how hard you try to push they are so heavy you feel burdened down. What will I do, how will I pay that bill, how is the landlord going to take this, what will I say?

At some point or the other, a lot of us go through these phases. We either lose our jobs, or can't get a job, or have trouble keeping a job. You try to start a little business and it's just so hard, you work until you are so tired and yet still nothing seems to work out. You go on the internet you try to find something you just can and all you feel like doing is give up. I feel that way a lot and I know a lot of persons do too. 

The best thing is that you are alive and you are still able to do something. The only thing that keeps me going is faith that God is able to do marvelous things. god through me is able to touch someone's life, God through me is able to go places that no one else can. God can fix all the things that need to be fixed. Keep praying and praising and pushing and fighting your breakthrough is coming, and it will be massive, go ahead and claim it in the mighty name of God our lord. Don't waste your time in self-doubt and thoughts of giving up or throwing in the towel, god will sure make a way. You will be ok.

Thank you for reading and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there