Thursday, April 15, 2021

 I sometimes am not ready for the challenges that come with this thing called life but, I am most certainly grateful to be alive. I may have jumped into blogging and did not even introduce myself properly. I do apologize and I am going to start all the way over.

My name is Nericia Robinson, I am a 32-year-old single mother of three beautiful kids. Olivia my eldest and only girl is 12 years old, a little model and fashionista who loves taking photos of herself. She is a very good little girl she is doing well in class loves to read and sing. Loves to dance and watch cartoons and music videos. Her favorite singers are Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift. 

Picture

My second child and first son Damion just turned 10 years old, quiet and loving and loves to play games. A big fan of the stay-at-home measure imposed by the government. He just loves the indoors. Enjoys watching Roblox and Minecraft and all those other games kids watch these days. Loves to smile and laugh. Mr knows it all does very well in school. Looks too much like me, my young twin.

Picture

Then there is the baby, my eight-year-old son who thinks that I belong to only him. He loves to sit on my lap. Very loving and loud and loves to watch tv. Christiano loves to dance and do some crazy moves that he made up. Very outspoken and a handful. Prides himself on being the youngest and the rudest. Cute and quirky and always has an opinion. Very fiesty and loves the outdoors, very helpful, his help sometimes turns into a disaster because he wants to do things his way and that's normally the wrong way. I love them all to bitsies.


So as I was saying, 32 years old single mom of three, loves to laugh and sing and dance. Love to go out with my kids. Love to watch series about love and fantasy, recently lost my job due to the covid 19 pandemic. Currently seeking a job as work from home mom. This is not easy. Most things are limited because of my location. I live in Jamaica. I started trying a lot of stuff, Affiliate marketing, blogging, online texting jobs, none of which has paid off as yet by the way, but I'm still holding the faith. I hope all is well with each and everyone who stopped by to read my post and I pray God's Blessings continually reign on your life. Have a good day.

Until next time....stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there